DP Energy Australia is exploring the opportunity of a wind farm in the Euston area and is currently undertaking the beginning phases of scoping for the proposed development. The proposed wind farm will include a Battery Energy Storage System (BESS).
The proposed Euston Wind Farm would include:
- Approximately 100 wind turbines exporting power to the National Electricity Market (NEM)
- Associated infrastructure such as roads, drainage, cabling and substations
- Battery energy storage systems (BESS)
- Associated construction facilities
- Operations and maintenance facilities
The Euston Wind Farm project is currently in the early stages of development and DP Energy is working with the NSW Government to submit the Scoping Report that will determine the technical assessments required to form the Environmental Impact Statement.
The project website can be found here.